I am ...

In a way... in many aspects... inbetween trains, inbetween stations.

I tweeted...

I bookmarked...

05 May 2011

Thanks Caletx, the apology is appreciated

In fairness, after having made public the bad service that I have received from Caltex at Randjiesfontein on the R101 in Midrand, I'll now make the resolution of the issue public too.

Thanks for the apology, Caltex.

Here is what I received:

Good day Michael

First I would like to thank you for letting us know of the bad service you received from Caltex Corporate Park. The knowledge can only help us to remedy the situation by doing something about the service or the person who gave the bad service. I would also like to apologise for what happened on the 28 April 2011. This is not the kind of service I would like my customers to experience on my site, it is unacceptable.

The cashier was given a warning for insulting, humiliating and giving you a bad attitude. He made a personal apology to you, which is attached hereto. He acknowledged that he was wrong and will not repeat.

Regards

******* *****
Retailer
Caltex Corporate Park


For your benefit I have typed up (verbatim, errors not corrected) the handwritten letter that was attached to the email:

An Apology Letter to
Mr ******* ****

From : ****** **** at Randjiesfontein Caltex Garage.

I am so sorry of the way I reacted when giving my service to you on the 28 April 2011 Thursday night.

I was not and dont have any rights to set an argument whith with a Customer when giving a service, and for doing that to you, I apologise to you and Caltex. [some unreadable text here, possibly "as was told"]

I promise that it wont happen again & not ol only to you alone, but to every Customer.

Sorry for all this and pls forgive me.

Tthanks Thanx


Original attached to this post.

I see the matter as resolved now.

No comments:

Post a Comment